- Founded in 1986
- Roughly $1.345 Billion Under Supervision*
- SEC – Registered Investment Advisor
- Employee Owned
- Dividend Growth, Core Equity Manager, Fixed Income Management as well as specialized investment services.
- Independent Research and Analysis
- Contact: 46 Public Square, Wilkes Barre, PA 18701 / 1-800-897-3057
Berkshire Asset Management was founded in 1986 and has since grown to over $1.345 Billion under supervision as of 6/30/17. We have grown by providing an exceptional level of client service and delivering attractive investment results. We are confident this disciplined approach to expansion is a logical and rewarding way to conduct our business. Our clients include retirement plans, high net worth individuals, institutions and charitable organizations.
Berkshire distinguishes itself from the competition through our exacting investment philosophy and process. We also offer high quality client service with conflict free advice.
Berkshire is a SEC registered investment advisor.** From 1999 to 2007 the firm was owned by Legg Mason Inc. a global asset management firms.
The firm is now employee owned and operated. Located in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, we employ six professionals and two administrative assistants.
*As of 6/30/2017
** SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the commission nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.